- Free to use, no hidden fees
- Loan amounts from $1,000 to $100,000
- Prequalified rates in 2 minutes
- Compare rates from multiple lenders
Credible provides a platform that enables you to compare the personal loan options you qualify for from multiple lenders side-by-side, based on all of the criteria that are important to you, like total repayment amount, APR, repayment options, and monthly payment. It takes just two minutes to find out if you are eligible for prequalified rates with our partner lenders!
How Credible works
Credible is an online marketplace that provides borrowers with competitive, personalized loan offers from multiple, vetted lenders in real time.
- One Simple Form – Easy to fill out and your info is protected.
- Get Personalized Rates – Real rates – not ranges – from multiple lenders in 2 minutes.
- Choose Your Option – Our expert Client Success Team is here to help you along the way.
Refinance Student Loans
- virgin human hair full lace wigs7
- Lower your interest rate or reduce your monthly payment
- Compare prequalified rates from up to 8 vetted lenders in 2 minutes
Private Student Loans
- Private loans for college, graduate and professional degrees
- Cover up to 100% of your school-certified costs after financial aid
- Flexible repayments: deferred, interest only, and many others for all financial needs
- Personalized rates from up to 11 vetted lenders in 2 minutes
- Consolidate credit cards or other debt to a lower rate
- Loans for life: home improvement, moving costs, wedding expenses, vacations and many other financial goals.
Loan Amount : $1,000 - $100,000
¹Personal Loans Rate and Terms Disclosure: Rates for personal loans provided by lenders on the Credible platform range between 3.99-35.99% APR with terms from 24 to 84 months. Rates presented include lender discounts for enrolling in autopay and loyalty programs, where applicable. Actual rates may be different from the rates advertised and/or shown and will be based on the lender’s eligibility criteria, which include factors such as credit score, loan amount, loan term, credit usage and history, and vary based on loan purpose. The lowest rates available typically require excellent credit, and for some lenders, may be reserved for specific loan purposes and/or shorter loan terms. The origination fee charged by the lenders on our platform ranges from 0% to 8%. Each lender has their own qualification criteria with respect to their autopay and loyalty discounts (e.g., some lenders require the borrower to elect autopay prior to loan funding in order to qualify for the autopay discount). All rates are determined by the lender and must be agreed upon between the borrower and the borrower’s chosen lender. For a loan of $10,000 with a three year repayment period, an interest rate of 7.99%, a $350 origination fee and an APR of 11.51%, the borrower will receive $9,650 at the time of loan funding and will make 36 monthly payments of $313.32. Assuming all on-time payments, and full performance of all terms and conditions of the loan contract and any discount programs enrolled in included in the APR/interest rate throughout the life of the loan, the borrower will pay a total of $11,279.43. As of March 12, 2019, none of the lenders on our platform require a down payment nor do they charge any prepayment penalties.
I don't have a checking account
I need an emergency loan and I only have a savings account and a netspend card what can I do to get an emergency loan because I’m homeless because my home burned down and I have no family friends or any help… I am also on disability because of my PTSD and cancer…please help